The L-590AX MK II draws upon Luxman's decades of experience in amplifier design to deliver an exquisite combination of rich sonic expression, fine detail, wide bandwidth and dynamic gusto. Stereo output is rated at 30W per channel into 8Ω and 60W per channel into 4Ω. In order to achieve this level of power without sonic compromise, Luxman has implemented its ODNF 4.0 drive circuit utilizing a three-parallel push-pull structure with three-stage Darlington. A Luxman 'Ultimate Efficiency Power Transformer'-an EI type rated at 615VA forms the heart of the amp's power supply, with plentiful regulation ensuring an unshakable response to any load fluctuations. A high-capacity block capacitor contributes to the L-590AXII's ability to deliver lashings of power instantaneously yet remain firmly in control, while the amp's low-impedance transmission design, carefully selected custom components and short, fully optimized signal paths deliver maximum sonic purity.
- Rated Output: 2 x 30W RMS / 8Ω , 2 x 60W RMS / 4Ω
- Input sensitivity / Impedance: Phono(MM): 2.5mV / 47kΩ Phono(MC): 0.3mV / 100Ω, Line:180mV / 47kΩ
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.005% (1kHz/8Ω),<0,02%(20Hz-20kHz/8Ω)
- Frequency Response: Line 20Hz ~ 100kHz(-3dB)
- S/N Ratio: Line 107dB
- Weight: 28.4kg
- Dimensions: W440 x H193 x D463mm