The servo PCB circuit has been redesigned to shorten the signal pass and strengthen the grounding. This will minimize the deterioration and the distortion of the digital signal recorded on the CD. Word-clock input has been newly installed. Having the same outer clock as the D/A converter, jitter will be remarkably minimized to improve sound reproduction.
The height of CD stabilizer (puck) has been decreased by 5 mm to stabilize the rotation of the disc. CEC's original Superlink connection has been fitted for the first time in the TL0 series. When connected to the D/A converter equipped with Superlink inputs, the shortest and most direct digital signal transportation is available without passing through encoding and decoding procedure. The left/right-clock data, bit-clock data and digital audio music data are all transmitted from the CD-transport to the DAC while the master-clock is generated inside the DAC and sent to the CD-transport.
The external appearance has been upgraded for the first time since it's original release in 1993.
- Drive System: Double Belt Drive / Spindle & Pick-up
- Playable Discs: Audio CDs & Finalized CD-R/RWs
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V / 50-60Hz
- Suspendion: D.R.T.S. (Double Rubbers and Triple Springs) with Three Tiptoes legss
- CD Stabilizer: Brass (ø125mm, weight: 460g - Brass Nickel Plating)
- Main Mechanism Chassis: Hexagon shaped aluminum in 20 mm thick and brass in 10 mm thick: combination of two different metallic materials)
- Operational Housing: Aluminum in 20 mm thick
- Digital Input: Word Clock BNC x1: 44,1kHz
- Digital Output: Super Link x 1 (BNC x 4) 2.5Vp-p/75ΩTOS x1: -21 ~ -15dBm EIAJCOAXIAL(SPDIF) x1: 0.5Vp-p/75ΩAES/EBU(Balanced XLR) x1: 2.5Vp p/110Ω
- Dimensions: 300(W) × 317(D) × 158(H) mm
- Power Supply: 125(W) × 250(D) × 103(H) mm
- Weight: Unit 16 kg // Power supply 4 kgCOLORSilve