Unlike CDs, playback of analog records in high quality requires dedication and an understanding of the various aspects of the process, making the enjoyment of music with this medium a special and truly rewarding experience. The from Accuphase has garnered high praise in the audiophile world. We are now taking the next logical step in releasing the Moving Coil cartridges from Accuphase have a long and distinguished history, beginning with the AC-1 in 1979, and followed by the AC-2 and AC-3. The AC-5 picks up while incorporating a new design and the finest materials available. It was honed to perfection through extended listening tests and is designed to ensure the ultimate in analog record reproduction.
- Pewter housing with manual mirror finish and rhodium andgold plating minimizes vibrations and induction noise
- Microridgestylus shape closely resembles record cutter to ensure wide-range response
- Solid amorphous boron cantilever with high propagation speed
- Samarium 30 magnet with excellent thermal characteristics
- "Real sound" type generating coil using 6N-LCOFC wire
- Authorized Authentic product directly from the distributor