The XV-1s is the latest evolution of Dynavector design and features the advanced multi magnet design that stabilizes the magnetic flux density between the front yoke and the equalizer component, around the air gap.
The XV-1s also features a revolutionary square shaped front aperture with a matching square shaped armature this enables the moving coil wound armature to move in an equalized and stable magnetic flux.
Although slightly smaller in dimension the front yoke aperture is also square shape to match the armature along with a square shaped counterbore to the equalizer component part.
The material used to stabilize the magnets is African ebony wood. It contributes to the best balance to the sound character.
The magnet circuit comprises 8 small ALNICO magnets.
On the front yokes, magnetic stabilizing coils are wound.
A revolutionary square shaped front aperture with a matching square shaped armature.
- Type: Low output moving coil cartridge with Multi alnico magnets and Flux damper
- Output Voltage: 0.3mV (at 1KHz, 5cm/sec.)
- Channel Separation: 30 dB (at 1KHz)
- Channel balance: 1.0 dB (at 1KHz)
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000Hz (± 1dB)
- Compliance: 10 x 10-6 cm/dyn
- Tracking force: 1.8 - 2.2 grams
- Impedance: R=6 ohms, L=18 micro Henry
- Recommended load resistance: > 30 ohms
- Cantilever: 6mm length 0.3 mm dia. solid boron
- Stylus: 0.14 x 0.08 mm Line contact PF
- Weight: 12.6 grams
- Authorized Authentic product from the brand