Ultra low jitter DAC and digital pre-amplifier in one housing. The DA3N is a top-grade digital to analogue converter, which precisely converts the digital signal to the analogue signal and transports the converted signal to the amplifier without distortion. The DA3N works perfectly with 5 kinds of digital sources. AES/EBU, COAX., TOSLINK and USB in addition to CEC original SUPERLINK. For SUPERLINK the BNC 4-cables connection is available in addition to the traditional D-sub 9 pin connection.
Inside the CEC DA3N uses the new ESS Hyperstream ES9008 DAC chip, which performs up to 24bit/192kHz music signal and assures the highest level of sound quality. The digital filter is switchable between standard FLAT and ringing-free PULSE.
Balanced circuit design achieves the high quality signal path keeping the sound quality very natural and clear. Full balanced analog stages with various outputs: 2x Balanced XLR (fixed and variable), 2x unbalanced RCA (fixed and variable) 1x 6.3mm headphone. The analog outputs offer connection with amplifier via the fixed RCA or XLR outputs. The variable outputs can be controlled by the volume control on the front and also by remote control as well as the headphone output.
- Digital input / sampling frequency
- USB (2.0) B type x1, USB (2.0) mini-B type x1: 32 - 96kHz
- AES / EBU x1: 32 - 192kHz
- COAXIAL x1: 32 - 192kHz
- Optical TOS x2, round mini x1: 32 - 96kHz
- SUPERLINK (BNC) x1, SUPERLINK (D-SUB) x1: 44.1kHz
- Fixed analog output:
- Balanced XLR (2 hot No.) x1: 4Vrms
- Unbalanced RCA x1: 2Vrms
- Variable analog output:
- Balanced XLR (2 hot No.) x1: maximum 4Vrms
- Unbalanced RCA x1: maximum 2Vrms
- Master clock input : (44.1kHz, SUPERLINK operation) BNC x1
- DAC: ESS ES9008 x1
- Digital filter: FLAT / PULSE switch
- Headphone output: 6.3mm x1
- Power: AC100V, 50/60Hz
- Size: W435 x D340 x H109 mm
- Mass: 9kg
- Authorized Authentic product from the brand