The first SR-Lambda series was introduced 36 years ago and it has further developed into a new-generation SR-Lambda with its newly designed enclosure - the new Stax SR-L300 advanced-Lambda series Earspeaker.
TOP QUALITY SOUND ELEMENT
Hand selected thin-film diaphragm as well as tough stainless fixed electrodes has been employed for the SR-L300. Thus, rich deep bass response, delicate high frequency and soothing mid-range has been achieved in a balanced manner.
10-CLICK TYPE HEADBAND ASSEMBLY
The headband (ARC) assembly of the SR-L300 is equipped with 10-click slider mechanism for head pad height adjustment adopted from SR-009 and SR-507. Once adjusted, the slider always maintains its optimal position to make readjustment unnecessary. This enables you to enjoy hours of pleasant music listening with utmost comfort.
- Type: Push-pull electrostatic, oval sound element, rear open-air type enclosure
- Reproduction frequency band: 7 ~ 41,000Hz
- Capacitance: 110pF (annex including the cable)
- Impedance: 145kΩ (including the annex at 10kHz)
- Sound pressure sensitivity: 101dB / 100Vr.ms input / 1KHz
- Bias voltage: DC580V
Authorized Authentic product directly from the brand