The first SR-Lambda series was introduced 36 years ago and it has further developed into a new-generation SR-Lambda with its newly designed enclosure - the new Stax SR-L500 advanced-Lambda series Earspeaker.
TOP QUALITY SOUND ELEMENT
Hand selected thin-film diaphragm as well as tough stainless fixed electrodes has been employed for the SR-L500. Thus, rich deep bass response, delicate high frequency and soothing mid-range has been achieved in a balanced manner.
10-CLICK TYPE HEADBAND ASSEMBLY
The headband (ARC) assembly of the SR-L500 is equipped with 10-click slider mechanism for head pad height adjustment adopted from SR-009 and SR-507. Once adjusted, the slider always maintains its optimal position to make readjustment unnecessary. This enables you to enjoy hours of pleasant music listening with utmost comfort.
LOW CAPACITANCE WIDE HYBRID CABLE
High performance pure copper HiFC™ developed by Hitachi employs the core wires. HiFC has various advantages, including similar sonic characteristics as used in SR-009 and SR-L500 6N high purity 99.99999% copper wires. The entire cable are then arranged in a flat, wide format configuration to lower the capacitance between each wires and finished with the most suitable structure to drive the earspeaker.
NEW GENUINE LAMB LEATHER EARPADS:
New earpad design is carefully hand crafted with genuine lamb leather for utmost comfort for hours of music enjoyment as well as sound performance.
- Type: Push-pull electrostatic, oval sound element, rear open-air type enclosure
- Frequency Response: 7-41,000Hz
- Electrostatic Capacitance: 110pF (including attached cable)
- Impedance: 145kOhms (including attached cable, at 10kHz)
- Sound Pressure Sensitivity: 101dB / Input 100Vr.m.s. / 1kHz
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level: 118dB / 400Hz
- Bias Voltage: 580V DC
- Ear Pad: High-Quality Artificial Leather
- Cable: Parallel 6-strand, 2.5m full length, low-capacity special wide HiFC cable
- Weight: 465g (including attached cable), 339g (without cable)
Authorized Authentic product directly from the distributor