Accuphase DC-950 MDSD Precision Digital Processor
is on back order
Digital signal processing is implemented through an ultra-high-speed FPGA in conjunction with innovative MDSD reproduction technology, forming a double-speed high-precision moving-average filter circuit for straight D/A conversion of the DSD signal. Eight digital inputs including USB with support for 11.2896 MHz (1-bit 2-channel DSD) and 384 kHz (32-bit 2-channel PCM), as well as an HS-LINK connector (Version 1 and 2) provide enhanced versatility for the ultimate in performance and sonic purity.
- Ground-breaking digital processing: MDSD (Multiple Double Speed DSD) with support for 11.2896 MHz (1-bit 2-channel DSD).
- MDS++ type D/A converter with 8 parallel circuits and support for 384 kHz (32-bit 2-channel PCM).
- Strong power supply with high-efficiency toroidal transformers and array of custom-made filtering capacitors.
- Display can show sampling frequency and number of quantization bits.
- The 7-segment display is larger than earlier displays of this type, for improved readability.
- Filter amplifier printed circuit board made from glass cloth fluorocarbon resin with low dielectric constant and minimum loss.
- Versatile array of inputs including HS-LINK (Version 1 and 2), BALANCED, COAXIAL x 3, OPTICAL x 2, and USB.
- Phase selector for balanced output.
- One COAXIAL and one OPTICAL digital output.
- Advanced High Carbon cast iron insulator feet with superior damping characteristics further enhance sound quality.
- Massive wood cabinet with natural grain, individually finished by master craftsmen.