The L-305 is an integrated amplifier that brings back the smooth soft sounds of the analogue era. Designed using Luxman’s ODß circuit, originally introduced back in 1980 and remained at the heart of Luxman designs for almost 20 years. With features including an authentic phono stage amplifier compatible with both MM/MC cartridges and natural wood veneer finished casing, the L-305 provides a truly nostalgic experience that is nearly lost in today’s market. Other features of the L-305 include a 300V customized power supply transformer, 3 stage tone control function, and wide gold plated speaker terminals all adding to the quality and flexibility of the L-305. Thoughtful industrial and mechanical design married with classic high-end electronics make the L-305 a modern day tribute to the craftsmanship and details of the past.
- Continuous Rated Output: 50W+50W (8Ω); 75W+75W (8Ω)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.005%(8Ω,1kHz,stereo, tone defeaton); 0.04%(8Ω, 20~20kHz, stereo(3dB), tone defeat on)
- S/N Ratio: PHONE(MM): 85dB, PHONO(MC): 69dB, CD/LINE: 100dB (A- Weighting, Input short, tone defeat on)
- Frequency Response: PHONE(MM): 20Hz!20kHz(±0.5dB, tone defeat on), PHONE(MC): 20Hz!20kHz(±0.5dB, tone defeat on), CD/LINE: 20Hz!20kHz (±0.5dB, tone defeat on)
- Dimensions: W400 x H169 x D330 mm
- Weight: 15kg