The Stax SRM-006tS Headphone Amplifier is a valve amplifier for use with the Stax range of electrostatic Earspeakers. It features two 6FQ7/6CG7 dual-triode valves, three inputs (one XLR and two RCAs), and can be used to power one or two sets of Earspeakers.
High-voltage dual triode 6FQ7 / 6CG7 are employed in the output stage of the SRM-006tS. The well-sounding rich mid- and low-range tone covers all genres from vocal to orchestra and enables you to enjoy music over a long period of time.
The balanced input via XLR terminal along with the custom-made double axis 4-gang volume controller enabled a full-balanced operation from input to sound element drive.
High-quality relays are placed close to the input terminal to realize the shortest signal path, and the mutual interference between equipments is eliminated by switching the hot / cold side of the signal simultaneously. 3 lines of inputs are equipped including a XLR terminal. One of the RCA input terminals functions as a parallel out directly providing the incoming signal.
- Frequency response DC - 80 kHz / +0, -3 dB
- Rated input level 200 mV with 100 V output
- Max input level 30 V rms with volume at minimum setting
- Gain 60 dB
- THD max 0.02% (1 kHz/100 V rms output)
- Input impedance 50 kOhms
- Max output voltage 300 V rms/1 kHz
- Dimensions (mm) 195W x 103H x 375D, including knobs and terminals)
- Weight 3.4 kg