The SR-003MK2 is a 5-pin PRO bias type in-the-ear earspeaker, and can be used by connecting to a driver unit having 5-pin PRO bias output socket. The redesigned ear canal type structure of the SR-003 enables you to enjoy excellent electrostatic sound quality without covering your ears. The SR-003MK2 connects to STAX driver units or adapters equipped with 5-pin type PRO bias output.
Re-designed Ear Piece
Re-designed ear piece with 3 silicone ear bud sizes.
15% lighter than the S-001/MK2 results in further resolution, transparency and purer listening pleasure.
The SRM-252S is an exclusive driver unit (amplifier) for driving STAX ear speakers with PRO-bias 5 pins. Its line input can directly connect to the audio output terminal of CD player, portable audio player and PC. The SRM-252S has a simple design that excels in sound quality employing the carefully selected newest high-voltage transistors and low-noise FETs. The output stage featuring the emitter-follower configuration reinforces the driving performance and also realized the smooth sound quality. Moreover, the class-A amplification throughout the stages with no coupling capacitors reproduces exhaustively the finest nuance of music. Although the SRM-252S includes a class-A DC amplifier in a compact CD jacket size case, the internal heat is effectively dissipated through the chassis of aluminum extrusion material to improve the reliability over a long period of time. Also, the parallel output terminal was added to distribute the source signal so that a loud speaker may also be simultaneously used when source equipment has only a pair of output terminals.
- Type :Push-Pull electrostatic circular sound element, In-The-Earcanal type enclosure
- Frequency Response :20-20kHz (4dB)
- Capacitance :44pF (including cable)
- Sensitivity :110dB / 100V r.m.s. 1 kHz
- Bias Voltage :550-580V DC
- Ear Pads :Silicone earbuds (Small, Medium, or Large) Medium included
- Cable :parallel 6-core, 1.5m full length
- Weight :0.4oz without cable / 1oz with cable
- Type: All-stage semiconductors, Low-noise dual FET input Class A operation, Pure balance DC amplifier configuration Earspeaker driver unit
- Frequency Response :DC to 35,000Hz with SR-207 (with SR-207)
- High Harmonic Distortion: Max 0.01% (1kHz at 100V r.m.s. )
- Gain: 58dB (x800)
- Input Terminal: 1 RCA with 1 RCA parallel out
- Rated Input Level: 125mV / 100V Outputs
- Max. Input Level: 30V (at minimum volume level)
- Input Impedance: 50KΩ(RCA)
- Max. Output Voltage: 280V r.m.s. (1kHz)
- Standard Bias Voltage: PRO 580V x 1
- Power Voltage Frequency: 117V (50Hz / 60Hz)
- Power Consumption: 4W DC12V
- Temperature & Humidity: 0 to 35ºC / 90% max. without condensation
- Dimensions: 5.2 (W) x 1.5 (H) x 5.2 (D) in
- Weight: 1.2lbs