In conventional CD players, or CD transport~DAC combination, with multi-bit DAC chip, the original IÂ²S signal is converted to S/PDIF format at the transport circuit, then converted back again to IÂ²S at the receiver of the DAC section. For 4735 CD player, Junji Kimura created a proprietary 3D circuitry which enabled to avoid this extra conversion by connecting the IÂ²S output of the chip on the transport circuit directly to the IÂ²S input of the DAC chip. 4735 Midnight Blue CD player has opened a new stage to already well-known organic, analog sound of 47 Labâ€™s CD play back system.
- DAC section: IÂ²S input, non-oversampling DAC
- Analog output: 2.1VRMS, RCA
- Digital output: S/PDIF RCA
- Dimension 155W x 100H x 210D
Weight : 2.4kg
- Shipped configured by 47 Labs to destination voltage requirement (no step-down transformer necessary)