Similar to the legendary Sony MDR-CD900ST, The JVC-Victor HA-MX100-Z is a pair high fidelity studio monitor headphones made by JVC Studio Japan (not by JVC Electronics) specifically for the Japanese music industry. A small batch Japan-made headphones designed and made for Japanese recording studios are only available in select high-end professional audio stores. The sound signature for these headphones is to provide a wide soundstage, accurate and detailed sound. For those looking for a one-of-a-kind headphones, this is a rare piece not to be missed.
- Tough, high-resistance input / high durability to withstand the use at recording studios
- The maximum allowable input is 1500mW. Headphone housing is made with strengthened frame and hanger
- Large over-the-ear design to provide a comfortable fit for long continuous use.
- Frequency response: 10-40,000 Hz
- Input Power: 1,500mW
- Plug: Stereo Standard plug
- Cord length: 2.5m (Single)
- Net weight (without cord): Around 200g