The SU-G30 Network Audio Amplifier receives audio signals from various digital content devices, such as NAS, PCs, USB memory devices, and other digital inputs. Many of these digital content storage systems were originally designed for use with PCs, so low noise – which is required for pure audio reproduction – was never a main design concern. To handle these often noisy sources, the SU-G30 isolates the interfaces for these media to exclude external electrical interference, and also employs a jitter remover, thus offering clear and stable sound, free from noise and distortion.
- Output Power: 50 W + 50 W (1 kHz, T.H.D. 0.5 %, 8 Ω, 20 kHz LPF), 100 W + 100 W (1 kHz, T.H.D. 0.5 %, 4 Ω, 20 kHz LPF)
- Input Sensitivity / Input Impedance: LINE 200 mV / 22 kΩ, PHONO (MM) 2.5 mV / 47 kΩ
- Frequency Response: LINE 5 Hz - 80 kHz (-3 dB, 8 Ω), PHONO (MM) 20 Hz - 20 kHz (RIAA DEVIATION ±1 dB, 8 Ω), DIGITAL 5 Hz - 90 kHz (-3 dB, 8 Ω)
- THD+N: 0.05 % (1 W at 1 kHz, 8 Ω, 20 kHz LPF)
- Load Impedance: 4 - 16 Ω
- Authorized Authentic product from distributor